Minimalism: Action Steps – Declutter your Mind, your Home and your Relationships to Reduce Stress in your Life (Tidying, organize, simplify, less)
by Sara Brenton
- Book Author : Sara Brenton
- Promo Start : 12/08/2017
- Promo End : 12/10/2017
- Category : Free Kindle Books / Romance
- Original Price : $3.04
Promo Price: Free
Use these powerful action steps to embrace minimalism and declutter the most important areas of your life starting today!
If you haven’t heard about minimalism by now, you must have had your head in the sand for too long. It’s the latest thing, but the idea of minimalism is a very sound one. There are books around that extol the virtues of getting rid of all of your excess, but unless you do this in all areas of your life, it’s a pretty pointless exercise. That’s why this guide has been written. It takes all areas of your life and shows you in a no-nonsense way how to declutter your life.
This book will show you all the benefits of minimalism and how you can use this mindset to reduce stress in your life and focus on what really matters to you. Thus, you can see that there are all kinds of reasons why decluttering is important in all areas of your life:
- Get in the way of your everyday life
- Remind you of your mistakes, thus adding stress
- Too much emotional baggage adds to stress and depression
- Worries are caused by too much pressure on the mind
- Baggage in the mind stops us from feeling free
Take action now and get this Kindle book for FREE from December 8 to December 10, 2017!
- Baggage in this direction can give us a very low opinion of self
- Negative connections can make us even more stressed